Bay Area Humanists Message Board San Francisco Humanists Discussion Forum › Phil Crawford is participating in the AIDS LifeCycle this June

Phil Crawford is participating in the AIDS LifeCycle this June

Phil C.
user 9991915
Pacifica, CA
Post #: 2

Hi. In the words of Bilbo Baggins, "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

This June I will be riding my bike from San Francisco to Los Angeles to support the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. The Foundation supports thousands of our neighbors living with AIDS, and supports AIDS prevention and awareness. Join me in the fight to end AIDS.

I love this ride and the hard work it represents. I don't mean the riders, it's a vacation for us. I don't even mean the roadies, even though they work their hearts out during the ride. I mean the cooperative work of the AIDS Foundation and the children, men and women with AIDS who work together to face and overcome the painful effects of this epidemic.

They are my heroes. Thank you for helping me and so many others support them! Please follow the link below to my page and make whatever contribution is comfortable for you.

www.tofightHIV.org/goto/PhilC

Phil Crawford