Love to sing? Watch others sing?
Want to make an impact while meeting new friends?
Come out to South Beach and make a difference this new year by helping my friend Sharaz reach the finish line by making a small donation to the American Cancer Society ING Miami Marathon. Let's sing for a cause! Let's support ACS to celebrate more birthdays this year!
A note from Sharaz
My story behind my first marathon is I am dedicating it to my father and two of my friends who lost their lives for cancer. Why did I chose year 2013? It's the tenth death anniversary of my beloved father. The saddest part in my story is that I couldn't be there to take care of my father back home. I couldn't visit him before he passed away but today I am committed to run a half marathon in memory of him and fundraise $1200 for the American Cancer Society.
I have decided to take this challenge not only for me and my family but for millions of people who have been impacted directly and indirectly by cancer and to help to celebrate more birthdays.
I’m hoping you’ll join me in fighting back against cancer. Don’t worry, you don’t have to sign up for a race! You can support my efforts by visiting my personal page http://main.acsevents.org/goto/sharazrefal and making a tax deductible donation of whatever amount you can. Your donation will help the American Cancer Society save lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back.
About Sing Sing Miami: They have a database of 120,000 songs in 13 different languages including English/Spanish and Seventeen Upscale private rooms.
You can create you own song list at http://www.singsingmiami.com/#songlists that way you are ready to go with your song list.
- We get half off bottled beer, and half off wines from the specialty menu from 7-8 pm
- 20% off for the use of the upscale private rooms
- Free shot of liquid courage if you check in FB/twitter/Yelp/Foursquare
- A song is free with every drink or $3 per song. The more you drink the better you singing voice!
Come and join me in helping my friend Sharaz reach her goal and make an impact in the fight against cancer. Meet new friends and sing the night away!
- 7th Street and Collins Avenue Garage (210 7th Street) $15 dollar Flat rate.
- 500 Collins Garage $5.00 first hour/2.00 an Hour. (2 Blocks Away)
- 555 Washington Ave/ $2.00 every Half hour. (2 Blocks Away)
- Metered Street Parking available for $1.75 an hour. (9am-3am)
How to find me
I will be by the bar, wearing a flashing pendant on my collar.