* IP Networking – TCP/IP, HTTP, NAT, IGMP, DNS, PPPoE, DHCP, QoS
* Transport technologies, XDSL, COAX (MOCA), WiFi (802.11), HPNA, HomePlug
* Routing – VLAN, VPN, RIP, etc.
* Management control - TR069, TR111, etc.
* Linux kernel/application debugging skills are required
* Strong C/C++ programming skills and Object Oriented design are needed
* Device driver development experience for Linux OS is essential
* Experience in protocol analyzers such as Wireshark or ethereal is a must
* Strong verbal and written communication in English is required.
* Strong Problem solving skills
* Good analytical skills