addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF New Tech Message Board Job Postings! › Remarkable Startup seeks Senior Rubyist Tech Adviser and UX design or Gamifi

Remarkable Startup seeks Senior Rubyist Tech Adviser and UX design or Gamifier Advisers

gary
CoupleWise
New York, NY
Post #: 20
If you've been touched by divorce or simply want to get first right of refusal to be our CTO when
we get enough money to afford you, have 3-4hrs per week, and have an urge to pioneer the first most effective use of technology to help couples keep and grow the love they once found and thereby prevent oceans of suffering, drop me a note at gary@couplewise.com for a thorough job description.

We are in MVP, with 2/3 of KPI excellent, and besides improving some easily correctable usability issues, have only have one more major hurdle before taking off.(Afterall, we are addressing the last basic human need not yet adequately addressed by technology.) WE are for ALL THOSE couples unable to afford or unwilling to go to a therapist for help, as well as all those "OK" committed relationships who want to be lots better.

More than 90% of couples using us say we are improving their relationship.
Gamifiers: I also authored the first book to crowdsource reality games for workaholic couples back in the 90s.
Be sure to email me directly at gary@couplewise.com.

Happy to provide free hour of counseling plus one year subscription ($149 value) if we meet.