Just wanted to give you an update on the Mobile Start Up Camp 2011 event, and 10 reasons you should consider attending the event:
1) Tech Stars- Our friends @ Tech Star have agreed to make one the winners on Start Up Camp an instant finalist for Tech Stars 2011. That's a sweet deal, you go from over 10k applicants to one 35 finalist. They have also thrown in 3 copies of the book "Do More Faster" for winners from each city!
2) Adobe Software- Has committed to give away a copy CS5 or Flex Pro for one team per city (that's a $599 MSRP value)
3) Jay Elliot- Former Apple Executive, and author of "The Steve Jobs Way" will deliver a motivating Friday opening keynote in San Jose, and a copy of his book for the winners
4) Semantic Seed Co Working Grant- Semantic Seed will offer the winning San Jose team 3 coworking seats for 3 months (thats a $1500 value).
5) Prometheus Springs- Has agreed to provide a steady flow of healthly drinks for the weekend!
6) Andy Bartley- of The Halo Fund/ Angels Forum will be one of the judges @ San Jose event, and Hamet Wyatt from True Ventures will be one of our LA judges
7) Four Points- Sponsored Hotel room 1 block from Semantic Seed for partipants in San Jose who work non stop, and need a shower to refresh
8) Factual- Will award every member of a winning team an IPad if they build a winning app on the Factual API (that's a $599 MSRP value per winner)
9) Ansca Mobile- Will award every member of a winning team an IPad if they build a winning app using the Corona Platform (that's a $599 MSRP value per winner)
10) Your supporting Semantic Seed, the only non profit coworking space in the bay area!
Get your tickets today for only $40 http://semantic.eventbrite.com/