SF Node.js Message Board › Cacoo.com World Tour
San Francisco, CA
Why: Cacoo is an online drawing tool that makes Real-Time Collaboration a reality! Nulab (responsible for development and marketing of Cacoo) users discuss their use of the product, share knowledge and experience, and talk about future plans.
Cacoo is an online drawing tool that makes Real-Time Collaboration a reality! Nulab (responsible for development and marketing of Cacoo) organises Meetup with Cacoo users to discuss their use of the product, share knowledge and experience, and talk about future plans.
As part of our World Tour, a Meetup is planned in San Francisco on Thursday, May 12th, and Cacoo users are invited to attend.
Come share your opinions and suggestions with a representative of the Cacoo Development and Marketing team.
Book a free ticket to let us know that you are attending.
The purpose of this event:
- To introduce Cacoo and a Japanese company, Nulab, by meeting people in Bay Area
- To share our future plans and to receive feedbacks from Cacoo users about our plans
- To provide an opportunity to create Cacoo User Platform
* Meetup: a local special interest meeting organized to find and join groups unified by a common interest. Online service meetups are to exchange feedbacks, sometimes with developers of the service.
People welcomed to this Meetup:
- People who use Cacoo daily and like Cacoo
- People who are interested in a Japanese company, Nulab, and hoping to talk to us
- People who are willing to spread around about Cacoo volunterlily and help us to provide a greater service
* No limit in how or where Cacoo is used. People who use Cacoo at work and at school are both welcomed.
Location: Citizen Space San Francisco
425 2nd St, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94107
- History of Cacoo, our future plans
- How other Cacoo users using our service
- Q&A among Cacoo team and other users
- New features
Cacoo World Tour Teamfrom Japan!
- Mr. Agata - CTO and Developer of Cacoo
- Mr. Tabata - CMO and Director of Cacoo
- Ms. Inoue - A member of Customer Support Team
- Cacoo original towel
- Cacoo stickers
Q: I've used Cacoo for only a couple times. Can I attend? A: Of course you can! If you ever used Cacoo in the past and thought "It's a great tool", please join us. Q: What kind of atmosphere Meetup will be? A: We are going to hold a casual and Japanese style Meetup. Please feel free to come and enjoy the time together. Q: Are the other attendants know each other? A: No, basically nobody knows each other. Please feel free to join the group by yourself. We are looking forward to sharing this news with you in person at the Meetup. If you are not able to make it to the Meetup, but would like to know more, please drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hoping to see you soon!