SF Bay Area Organizers Resource Group Message Board Community News › I need Meetup HELP!

I need Meetup HELP!

Linda Middlesworth
user 15365631
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 4
Send an Email Post a Greeting
HI all, out of desperation, I am asking anyone here for help.
I cannot get the answers I need to fix my problem as an Organizer with
4 meetups!

whenever I ask questions to meetup, I get incorrect help.

I recently changed my email on meetup and it now it is not letting me
act as Organizer of any of my meetups...and I AM the Organizer.

somehow my new email has disassociated me from my account
payments. When I tried to put back my orginal email into my account
meetup says that this email is already in use... HELP!

Is there a LIVE human being I can talk to about this??

Linda Middlesworth,
916-798-5516
Ben
user 7810529
San Jose, CA
Post #: 30
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hopefully you got this figured out by now. But when you look at any of your groups, who does it say the Organizer is?
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Linda,

Gee, and I thought I had problems....

Your experience doesn't fill me with enthusiasm for Meetup. I have a small group going forward on a once a month basis (we've met monthly for two years) but it sure does look like nobody is minding the store at Meetup HQ. I don't think I'm asking too much to be able to contact the "mother ship" for specific answers, but there it is.

I have an idea that the creators of Meetup hoped that the entire enterprise would come to life by spontaneous combustion. Now it looks more like a noble "fade out".

By default I'm a member of the Bay Area Organizers but this group looks like a phantom. To quote some comedienne, "they never call, they never write."

At the moment I'm interested in finding new places to put on Meetups since the place I've been using has other ideas for their space. Who can I ask where there aren't any organizers to be in contact with?