SF Bay Area Organizers Resource Group Message Board Community News › Next Monday: Meeting Scott Heiferman (Founder of Meetup) at Hacker Dojo

Next Monday: Meeting Scott Heiferman (Founder of Meetup) at Hacker Dojo

Edith Y.
EdithYeung
San Francisco, CA
Hey you,

Happy Tuesday!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks! I am ‘almost’ done with getting BizTechDay programs and speakers ready for all 3 cities. In addition to San Francisco, we are taking BizTechDay to Seattle and New York this year. It should be super fun! San Francisco registration is now open. Check it out!

Next Meetup: Meeting Scott Heiferman (Founder of Meetup) - Understanding Meetup Everywhere on Jun 21st, 2010 at Hacker Dojo
Meet Scott Heiferman, CEO and a co-founder of Meetup, and Andres Glusman, VP of Strategy at Meetup will be joining us from Meetup HQ. They will tell us about Meetup Everywhere next Monday in person.

When: June 21st Monday 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Where: Hacker Dojo 140A S Whisman Road Mountain View, CA 94041

P.S. The Meetup is officially hosted by Community Leadership Summit West and Kitt Hodsden!

Partner Event – EventTech Conference June 25th, 2010 at Microsoft
I will be speaking at EventTech Conference next week at Microsoft. This event will take place on June 25th in Mountain View, CA. Come meet some of the most experienced event organizers and community mangers who will share best practices with you. The conference will also showcase technology companies who are providing tool/services for event organizers. The audience will be comprised of community managers, product evangelists, event organizers, startups, etc. You can use the following discount code –mtp2010b – which give a $29 discount on the regular priced ticket ($160).

Click here and learn more.

P.S. I would love to hear any feedback, suggestions, or comments you may have. Email me!

Cheers,
Edith
Your Organizer, Executive Producer of BizTechDay­
P.S. Now you can follow me on Twitter.