SF Bay Area Organizers Resource Group Message Board Community News › July 1st a bad day for a meetup?

July 1st a bad day for a meetup?

A former member
Post #: 14
I'm debating with a co-organizer of my group. My next meetup is July 1st. We've had a few sign ups but lower than usual. She thinks it's too close to the holiday. I said it's still two weeks away and usually most people sign up within the last week and a half of the meetup.

Any thoughts? Should I push this out? I'm sure summer vacations are impacting it to.

Appreciate any feedback,
Chris
Jill Marie ~ Profe...
ProfessionalMuse
Laguna Beach, CA
Post #: 9
I chose not to create any meet ups during that week for the same reason... In fact, I think the summer months make it hard to set up meetings when all everyone seems to want to do is play. :)

Anyway - that's my take on the idea. Personally - I can meet on Weds, July 1... since I'm not scheduled to do anything else...

:) Jill Marie
A former member
Post #: 15
Come join us! We're in Redwood City - the SF Bay Area eBay Sellers Group. Free appetizers and beverages. It will be fun. And you'll boost our attendance. wink

Chris