SF Photography Lovers! Message Board › Pinnacles!!! NO CELL SERVICE= NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. CASH ONLY THIS WEEKEND

Pinnacles!!! NO CELL SERVICE= NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. CASH ONLY THIS WEEKEND

Steve
user 18826941
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the last minute announcement. Since there is no cell service we cannot accept credit card this weekend. Please bring cash.

For those who have signed up last minute please go to the discussions board on our meetup site and look for the posting toward the top that has all the details and directions. Call me if you have questions or cannot find it as I will not be responding to emails today or tomorrow. 978 479 4527

Below is the contact info again for our guides and organizers. I will NOT be there until late evening to meet up with the campers so if you are only going for the day have a great time!

CONTACT INFO:

Steve Juba: 978 479 4527

Tom Bold: 925 639 2496

Duncan Banks: 415 815 7683

* When you arrive look for Duncan & Tom. Duncan has a large white van. Tom has a teal blue Saturn.

Please find Duncan with the large white van to make your payment and get all the goodies! (wine, snacks, water, etc)

Any questions let me know!!

Best,

Steve

978 479 4527

steve@photoflytravel.com