San Francisco Python Meetup Group Message Board San Francisco Python Meetup Group Discussion Forum › With current meetup organizer stepping down - I stepped up.

With current meetup organizer stepping down - I stepped up.

A former member
Hi all,

I saw that this meet-up needed a new organizer with the current one stepping down I am thrilled to be able to step up and continue this group.

Looking forward to meeting you all and I promise that I will continue to provide the group with incredible speakers from the python community.

I have some awesome MIT python types joining with me - so more smart people gathering together to have fun and learn interesting new code, methods and ways to solve awesome challenges we are all having.

I plan to organize this on an regular ongoing monthly basis much in the same vein as some of the other popular meet-ups - with ours being regularly on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and welcome any help you may have on this.

Feel free to suggest any topics or speakers you want and I will do my best to get them in presenting to you.

Again, can not wait to continue to enrich this awesome community with the best python practitioners in the world.

Laurie Deneschuk