San Francisco Python Meetup Group Message Board › San Francisco Python Meetup Group Discussion Forum › 3 Python Developers => 4 Months Contract => Mountain View, CA => $5
We are in urgent need of Python Developers to fill 3 positions located in Mountain View, CA. The initial contract is for 4 months.
We are looking for technical generalists skilled in object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns.
• One developer with 10+ years professional programming experience and leadership ability.
• Two developers with 5+ years professional experience.
• 3+ years professional Python development.
• Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design with proficiency in object-oriented design principles and extensive experience in Python (preferred), Java, Ruby, Perl, Groovy or Objective-C.
• 2+ years professional MySQL experience.
• Ability to work end-to-end on all aspects of MVC including UI work.
• Experience with Flask, Jinja, Bootstrap, or Solr a plus.
• Comfortable with Agile development cycle – the company is using advanced SCRUM methods.
• Broad Internet understanding: TCP/IP programming, basics of how HTTP and other major Internet protocols really work.
• Experience with web application servers (Tomcat, Jetty, WebLogic, etc) and Build and SCM systems (Ant, Gradle, Gmake, SVN, GIT, Perforce, etc.).
• Thrive in a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment. Meet the commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Excellent communication skills, initiative and teamwork and desire to connect with the internal customers to hear and address their concerns.
• M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
If you are not available, please, refer someone. We have a REFERRAL BONUS of $500.