addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Python Meetup Group Message Board San Francisco Python Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Python for Web Development

Python for Web Development

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi All -

I've got a Kickstarter up right now for Python Web Development - http://bit.ly/VQj8hr...­

I'm teaching development from a bottom-up philosophy:

Web Fundamentals ==> CGI Programming ==> Flask ==> Django ==> web2py (I'll be adding bottle in the 2nd version)

There will be an ebook, exerce and homework files, as well as videos.

Just want to help people get up to speed quickly to develop their own apps, using a framework that meet's their application's needs.

Anyway, if you know anyone looking to learn Python for Web Development, point them my way. :)

Thanks!