|A former member||
San Mateo, CA, USA
Top 5 reasons to work for Redbeacon:
~Growth / Freedom to do new things
~Responsibility to build things from scratch that get deployed
~An incredibly smart team that will play you in ping-pong, laugh with you over lunch, teach you things, listen to and learn from you, and make your life better
~And there's the view....
Python engineer to take ownership of what users see and have a strong voice in how we enhance and improve the product. Apply technology to drive business results in a data-driven environment.
* PASSIONATE about realizing great design through code.
* Experience writing Python code that interacts with a large, complex back end.
* Software Engineering discipline. No cowboys or lone wolves. You take pride in checking in bug free code.
**About the company**
We’re figuring out how to use technology to create a better way of finding and hiring local services. Redbeacon is a fierce startup culture where we move fast and take risks.
**What Python is used for**
We use Python for everything. We would use Python to make our coffee if we could, fortunately we have our espresso machine for that.
* **Contact**: Jessica
* **E-mail contact**: firstname.lastname@example.org
* **Web**: http://www.redbeacon....
* **No telecommuting**