The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for enhancing and supporting current and next generation mobile analysis tools. Specific duties will include designing, implementing, and maintaining the Android and iOS static and dynamic analysis engine, cloud services, website, and supporting infrastructure.
• Prepare work estimates for assigned tasks and complete all work according to schedule and quality requirements.
• Write readable, maintainable, high performance source that meets organizational standards.
• Write design and functional specifications for use in implementation and testing.
• Act as technical lead on projects, as required.
• Provide ongoing feedback on deliverables.
• Solicit code reviews for work and participate in code reviews of others’ work.
• Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process).
• Share technical information with the team.
Strong background in mobile architectures, operating systems, and application development.
Must be able to execute quickly and effectively in a rapidly changing engineering environment.
Minimum of 5 years experience developing cloud services and python based server side application code
Minimum of 3 years experience working with iOS and Android applications and operating system technologies
High level of expertise with the python language required
Familiarity with open source security and information technologies, jailbreaking, and mobile rooting techniques.
Understanding of security related technologies, secure coding practices, and identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities.
Software development lifecycle experience from design to testing. Ability to produce design documents based on product requirements.
Must possess excellent overall attention to detail, quality and customer satisfaction
B.S. in Computer Science, M.S. preferred