addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Python Meetup Group Message Board Job Listings › Python Rockstart who can Extract Data to and from an Oracle Backend Needed i

Python Rockstart who can Extract Data to and from an Oracle Backend Needed in San Ramon

A former member
Post #: 4
All the details are below, this is a long term engagement (6months initially). The consultant does have to be onsite, no flex for remote (sorry!) If anyone is interested or would like to discuss details feel free to shoot me an email at matthew.donovan@mondo.com or call me directly at 415.659.8986. I am always happy to chat whether about this role or if you just want to network for future roles. I hope to hear from you soon!

Duration: 6month+
Salary: DOE
Start Date: ASAP

SUMMARY
• Using Python to extract data from an Oracle back-end (extracting from TRM - Teradata Relationship Manager campaign database)
• The TRM distributes out to many avenues & systems
• Python is used for data extraction back & forth to and from the database to manipulate the data and move files

REQUIREMENTS
• Strong Development Skills in Python, Oracle, Teradata, Java (JEE), Linux, shell scripting.
• Integration experience with XML, XLST, WCF, SOAP, JSON, and RESTful services.
• Deep technical knowledge in systems, application frameworks, database optimization, and experience being solely responsible for the success of software development projects
• Experience in product development for banking, trading, payment, or financial applications.
• Ability to think on your feet, present multiple solution options, and drive defect free products.
• Proven record interpreting and fulfilling requirements by developing high performing, scalable and maintainable solutions with multiple technologies and vendors.
• Security experience with single sign on, device fingerprinting, multi factor authentication, and adaptive authentication.
• Hands-on experience with SDLC methodologies and best practices including Agile, Rational Unified
• Process, deployment automation, code reviews, and test driven development.

If qualified and interested in this position, email resumes to Matthew Donovan at matthew.donovan@mondo.com