San Francisco Python Meetup Group Message Board › San Francisco Python Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Lead Web Front-end Developer for new fresh Stealth Startup in San Francisco
|A former member||
Lead Web Front-end Developer for new fresh Stealth Startup
This is a confidential search for a Lead UI Engineer with the desire and proven ability to have a MAJOR impact on our team developing new applications/system for a multi-billion market space with no competition. We're a "stealth mode"startup and not ready to tell everyone what we're doing.
- Our office is located in San Francisco and will stay there.
- We're founded by ex-Googlers and we're less than 10 people.
- You will an a founding engineer!
- We just raised several million dollars in Venture Capital "A" round from a noted VC firm.
- You can make a BIG impact here and influence the future right from the start.
- Our business model is simple and disruptive, we are building consumer facing software for a multi-billion dollar small business market.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent from a competitive school
- Strong CS fundamentals e.g. (data structures, algorithms, databases...the stuff you learned in school)
- You put the company and your team's goals above your own personal distinction
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new languages and technologies
- 3+ years working on a consumer facing web product with a high level of scalability
- Excellent knowledge of the full LAMP stack in general.
- Intimate knowledge and use of Web technologies and best practices
(Agile, Fast releases, Unit tests...)
- Desire to work with new technologies and improving them to do your bidding
- You write software for fun. You've worked on projects of your own outside of school or work.
- You thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- You code Python or you could learn quickly cause you are a polyglot and a craftsman at scripting in PHP or PERL or some other similar language.
Contact me for more details: dane -at- masonconcepts -dot- com
Edited by User 9,557,733 on May 14, 2009 1:29 PM