add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Francisco Python Meetup Group Message Board San Francisco Python Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Lead Django Engineer in San Francisco

Lead Django Engineer in San Francisco

A former member
Post #: 10
Please email me the names (ideally with phone #s and email addresses) of any friends or colleagues you know who may be interested in career advancement in the technology industry. If we place someone referred by you, we will thank you with a referral reward. So hopefully we can help your friends and put some extra cash in your pocket.

Also, feel free to have them view my managers profile on LinkedIn, where they can read testimonials of some people I’ve worked with, and verify that we are well connected in the industry.

San Francisco

You own our API, and are in charge of making as RESTful and happy as possible. You’re expected to help us measure the metrics around the use of the site (hey that’s what we do after all) and build a testing framework to ensure only the highest quality code is pushed to production.
Here’s a little of what makes you tick:
• you are fluent in Django and Python
• have implemented REST based APIs in Django
• have used South and Piston in production
• write unit tests before breakfast and automated testing after tea
• you’ve done billing integration before
• you’ve done billing integration right before
• you’ve done billing integration right before lunch
• familiar with more advanced MySQL queries, and EXPLAINing of such
• have dealt with load balancer issues in the past
• passingly familiar with JavaScript and HTML
• know how to inspect your code to ensure it’s XSS exploit free