Topics to cover:
- How do you work across multiple teams when you don't "have permission" to work on the project
- Ship Early, Ship Often
- How do we bring people of multiple expertise to the discussion?
- How do you convince someone to work on your product? (Starting new ideas, getting people behind it, etc)
- What is ChatOps and how do we leverage its power for getting ahead of problems, fixing current problems, and strengthening culture
- No Parents, or how you can all split the task of manager
- Team Expansion (also ties into self governance)
- Streaming Eagles and making remote workers feel like part of the team
- Also when people are traveling, how they can feel like they're not missing out
6:30 - 7:00 Party starts, networking
7:00 - 8:00 Talk + Q&A
8:00 - 8:30: Networking continues
Pizza and drinks provided!
Right across the street from Sunnyvale Train Station