It's been an exciting year for Railsbridge and we have a lot of updates that we'd like to get into the new BridgeFoundry curriculum, cookbook, etc. We had a great gathering last month and are meeting again to keep the energy going and get some work done for Railsbridge 2014!
Thank you to IndieGoGo for sponsoring space and food!
Here's a partial list of what we might do at the workparty:
- Schedule a bunch of workshops (organizers, locations, sponsor) for 2014
- Brief newbies on how to contribute to Railsbridge and Bridgetroll
- Work on process/organizer stuff
- Things that increase outreach and participation
- Hacking on Bridgetroll to make it better than ever
- More here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCF7V_xwru3-c81uNP2NwRz87uW5r_wUyGGYzDae0lI Please chime in on this thread or the Google Doc with suggestions and contributions!
11a-12p Organizers Meeting
There are organizer meeting every other Sunday, so we'll hold this one in person before the workparty.
12:00 - 1:00 Networking & Coffee
It's just cruel to expect people to work without coffee. There will be food also.
1:00 - 2:00 Presentations
Let's talk about what we'd like to get done today! Team leaders will speak so that everyone who wants to help knows who to go to. You can see a list of things that need doing in this google doc or on GitHub here
2:00 - 4:00 Get to work!
Do stuff you're interested in!
4:00 - 5:00 Wrap up - Share your results
What happened today? What are the next steps? Tell us all about it!
See everyone Sunday!