Intellifactory has just announced their upcoming F# training schedule:
- 7/6/2010 - San Francisco
- 7/27/2010 - San Francisco
- 7/8/2010 - Los Angeles
- 7/29/2010 - Los Angeles
8/17/2010 - San Francisco
- 9/8/2010 - San Francisco
- 8/19/2010 - Los Angeles
- 9/9/2010 - Los Angeles
This course covers the basics of F# and functional programming.
What you will learn:
- What is F# and why it matters.
- How F# increases productivity.
- How F# catches more bugs at compile time.
- How to do general purpose programing in F#.
- How to leverage the best of F#'s paradigms:
- object oriented
- event driven
- How to rapidly prototype in F#.
? 2 days
? $1299More info:
? Look here for a detailed syllabus: http://www.intellifactory.com/TrainingCourse.aspx?Id=1