This isn’t a dating site. Rather Friends First (Santa Fe Singles) is for singles who want to widen their circle of friends. Most of us are in our 40's through 60's. We create opportunities for singles to meet other mature singles with common interests, and to become friends and socialize without pressure. All while looking for that special someone.
Members care, share and enjoy. This is a great way to make new friends, be more active, and participate in numerous varied fun activities.
Our goals are to create:
• Events where singles can meet.
• A community of single friends to enjoy life.
• Interest groups to participate in common interests.
• TGIF Social Hours – Friday social hour followed by optional dinner
• 1st Friday - Hilton El Canon bar
• 2nd Friday - Inn at Loretto Library bar
• 3rd Friday - La Posoda Vigas Room
• 4th Friday - The Hilltop Bar at The Lodge
• Special Interest Events- Smaller events that focus on common interests such as outdoor activities (e.g. hiking, biking, camping …), music and/or dancing, game nights, movies, meals together, outings to special places (e.g. native pueblos, national monuments…) …
• Large Planned Events– e.g. barbecues, parties, dances, potlucks…
Check Us Out!
A great way to “check us out” is to come to a casual TGIF. We welcome new friends, catch up with old friends and announce upcoming events. TGIF is held the first four Fridays each month from 5:30 - 7:00 pm (see above for location). You need not be a member to attend any TGIF, nor do you need to RSVP for these events. Afterwards, join some of us for dinner at a nearby restaurant. There are no costs except for food/ beverages you order.