addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Telephony Group Message Board › Logistics for tomorrow

Logistics for tomorrow

Zhao L.
user 7742973
San Francisco, CA
I'm very excited about the meetup tomorrow. Here are a few logistics I'd like to mention:
1. We have a parking lot in front of building 801. There is also a parking garage behind of the building.
2. We will serve pizzas and soft drinks starting at 6:30pm. Pick up your name tag at the door (we are on the fifth floor) and follow the pizza smell to the bistro area.
3. Presentation starts at 7pm.

We have a great line up of speakers and demos, if you have job announcement please also let me know.
Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Zhao