addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Pinar D.
user 65875322
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi bikers!

Is there any interest in doing some morning rides? Especially for those of us who live in SF but work in the peninsula and cannot make it on time for evening rides. If there is enough interest, we can start a meet-up for morning rides.

Cheers,
Pinar
Lynne
user 5735301
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 17
Pinar:

There is no need to start a separate meet-up - this forum can be utilized to schedule and communicate about morning rides. Hope you get some interest!

Lynne
A former member
I realize that this thread is old but I would be up for rides midweek as I work weekends.
A former member
I often ride Wed. and Fri. AM's before work. 20-30 miles. I have posted a ride on May 29th on this site and a couple others.
A former member
Post #: 2
I missed your message by a day( I need to check more often. Are your rides in East Bay? I'm in SF and could potentially make it out for a Friday ride now that BART is supposed to be more bike flexible. When is your usual start time?
A former member
Post #: 2
I usually head out from Piedmont (easy bus or bike directions from 19th St. BART) for hilly rides in the Berkeley/Oakland Hills, or drive to Mt. Diablo, or just do some loops in Contra Costa. I also do a lot of "bike to BART rides...starting on bike, finishing at BART. Sometimes I'll do a flat 30 to Alameda or Point Richmond. I have one of my favorite rides posted, coming up on Sun. June 9th. Let me know if you ever want to arrange anything!