align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Video Game Players Message Board › New guy here, Hi all!

New guy here, Hi all!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys, just joined and wanted to greet everyone properly. So Hi, nice to meet you all. Just got a few questions before I become pretty active, such as what is the age group of this club, and would it be okay if I brought along a buddy to any upcoming meets for the first few. Just until I get to know some of you better. As for the first question, I am 19 years old, and I just need to know if there is anyone else around my age level, as to make it easier for me to feel comfortable.

Both questions are important as to whether or not I will actually stay as a member, so if no one would mind, please answer them. Thank you.
A former member
Post #: 1
We've got a good mix of people averaging from around 20-30yrs
The group is very casual and laid back as a whole.