align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

San Francisco Wine Group Message Board › Discount for Chocolate & Wine Festival next Weekend!

Discount for Chocolate & Wine Festival next Weekend!

Renee
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to make sure you were all aware of the Chocolate and Wine Festival next weekend.  We have a promo code buried in the body of the information that I want to make sure you receive if you want to go. It is $45 now, $55 on the days of, but we can get tickets for just $35 if we order from their website with our code.  See attached link.  The festival lasts for two days so it is a great value!  It is going to be a whole new experience for me to try tasting in Lodi.  Designated drivers get in free and will get to eat the food and have free water.  Print out the wine map before you leave the house and meet us at the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center at 10:45. Do join us, won't you?

In Great Spirits,

Renee