addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Wine Group Message Board › Email with a promotion?

Email with a promotion?

Renee
time4wine
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Hi SF Wine Group,

I saw on my phone a message pertaining to an idea and a promotion, but now that I have a chance to log in to this page- I cannot find the message at all....mysterious.

If you are getting this message and know what I am talking about, please resubmit your message or email me directly at:

sfwinegroup@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Renee