|Sent on:||Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:11 AM|
Hi Yorkie Lovers!
If you and your yorkie(s) are looking for an upcoming doggie event, Yap First Annual Fashion Show is at Ghirardelli Square (900 Northpoint Street- cross street Larkin) on June 21 and June 22, 2008 beginning at 4:30 pm. Live entertainment, eco-friendly chef demonstrations by From the Garden to the Table, a special tour of the homes at Fairmont Heritage Place, wine tasting, chocolate, cupcakes and of course, shopping will be available during the two-day event.
For those dogs who would like to be models at the Saturday or/and Sunday fashion show, please contact Eleanor Lee at[masked] with the following information:
1. Dog Name
2. Name of Individual walking the dog across the stage
3. Type of Dog
4. Dog's Weight
5. Dog's Age
6. Dog's enjoyment activities (e.g., running on the beach, smelling flowers, etc.)
7. Favorite color
8. Prefer to model body harness or collar?
9. Participate in Saturday or/and Sunday fashion show?
10. Outfit selection and fitting date preference? Friday night at 7-8 pm, Saturday at 2:30-3:30 pm, or Sunday at 2:30-3:30 pm.
We hope to see all of you at the Yap Wrap's 1st Annual Fashion Show!
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Poki ([address removed]) from The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group.
To learn more about Poki, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
This email message originally included an attachment.