addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Question About Dog Food

Question About Dog Food

A former member
Post #: 1
I was given Cooper about 5 months ago. He's already 3 1/2 years old. The previous owners were feeding him Avoderm and recommended I keep that as his food. I've noticed he has a bold body odor which reminds me his food. Initially I thought I needed to bath him more but that doesn't seem to be the case. The day after bathing him he has a very strong odor again.

Has anyone else experienced this while feeding their dog Avoderm? Suggestions for a new brand of food? How do I transition the diet without harming the dog?

Any feedback and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Jen
~*~FurAngelS~*~
user 4153839
Paso Robles, CA
Post #: 88
Hi Jen, I give my girls natural balance they are now on the lamb, they have done so well on it, I also home cook for them and mix it with the kibbles they are happy and healthy, and their poop are healthy tootsie rolls lol :D
A former member
Post #: 2
Do you notice any body odor from the natural balance diet?
~*~FurAngelS~*~
user 4153839
Paso Robles, CA
Post #: 89
Not at all, my girls have been on natural balance for long time, one is three, the other two, are four years old.