addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
rachel
mzfiori
South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 12
how much does this typically cost in the city?
i am moving in a few months to SF and want to look into this, but i have two, and not sure if i can afford that! anyone have a daily dog walker they trust in the city??

rachel
Poki
lucywu
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 23
Hi Rachel,

Poki goes to Bella and Daisy Day Care on Union Street. Poki loves it there because the majority of the dogs that attend are yorkies!! The day care is really clean and they walk the dogs at least twice a day. You can drop off yorkie at 7am and pick them up by 7pm. Special packages are available for you to choose from. Poki loves it there because it is like Doggie Disneyland Go check it out and ask for Deanne or Melissa.