addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Yorkie Meetup Video - Feb 3, 2007

Yorkie Meetup Video - Feb 3, 2007

A former member
Video highlights of yesterday's meetup are up on Youtube at

http://www.youtube.co...­

Thanks to you, your organizers, the W and the film crew from down under, it was a blast.

An open terrace, a beautiful day and a hundred happy Yorkies. What bliss!

John and Buddy Little Dog
Karen
KCandee
San Martin, CA
Post #: 3
Thanks for doing the little video of the group! It was really fun to watch and see all the cute little yorkies playing and having fun.

Karen and DAISY
Rick C.
RickCaran
Huntington, NY
Post #: 26
Hey all our SF Yorkie lovin friends!!! 'Jilli' and Jamie and I had a great time at the meetup, and it was so great to meet so many of you!!! We felt very much welcomed and at home! And so many of you were gracious to my son, James, it made it just a perfect day! It makes a lot of sense that people who choose to love and care for these wonderful little creatures would be pretty darn nice folk!!!

I have a lot of nice pics, will post them when I return home on wed!

Thanks again, andI'll try very hard to time a visit to SF with a meetup!!! best regards, rick n 'Jilli'