addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier & Dog Friends Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a new loving home for my yorkies

Looking for a new loving home for my yorkies

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi all,
I have two yorkies, a boy and a girl. Within this last year, my husband and I have had our first child, and I’ve also recently went back to school. As a result, the dogs have not had the attention they need and deserve. My husband and I have gone to a few meetups before so are confident that we would be able to find another home for our yorkies with someone who will love them as much as we do.
Kara recently turned 4 years old. She is the platinum “blonde” in our photo. She is about 6 lbs. She is spayed and microchipped. Kody is almost 4 years old and is the tan/black one. He is 4 lbs, and also neutered and microchipped. Both are healthy and have never had any illnesses. They were basically raised together (3 months apart in age), sleep and play together, so I would like to keep them together.
Please email me personally at Sonia.vandersteen@gmail.com for more information.
Thank you,
Sonia
Alice B.
user 10729723
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Sonia, have you thought of posting on Facebook? If it's ok, I would like to share on Facebook. I have an extensive network of Yorkie lovers - might be a better way to get the word out. And I agree, please don't separate them. I'm sure they will be devastated enough to be separated from you, but to add separation from each other would be awful.
Anne
user 3226955
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
I know someone very interested in providing a loving home to Yorkies, so I will pass this along. They are adorable!
Thanks!