You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 11 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Carter Bear is healing nicely....

Carter Bear is healing nicely....

A former member
Post #: 58
but i wanted to just remind everyone that our babies are very delicate. Carter was attacked by a pit mix at Stern Grove last week. We are happy he is doing well. 5 staples...but he is still out for walks and sniffing bums :) This was the one place i let the kids off leash. Kiss all your babies and take extra extra care!

xoxo

Carter & Gracie
faith
greenmnsgo
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 19
Oh no I am so sorry please give Carter bear Hugs and puppy kisses from us.
Karen
KCandee
San Martin, CA
Post #: 143
Diane I'm so glad Carter is doing well. What a horrible experience for him and you too. I love when the little ones can play off leash - but I'm so worried when it's not in an enclosed area with just other little ones. Too many horrible possibilities out there. Hugs and kisses to Carter from all of us.

Karen and Daisy and the gang
~*~FurAngelS~*~
user 4153839
Paso Robles, CA
Post #: 65
Oh no Diane, so very sorry, I didn't know, glad to hear that Carter Bear is healing nicely.
Poki
lucywu
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 63
Hi Diane,

I am so glad that Carter Bear is healing nicely. How is the little guy doing? Please update us when you can and we need to plan his birthday pawty soon!! It's amazing how fragile our little yorkies really are and it is a good reminder to always becareful when you let your yorkie(s) off leash. You just never know. We wish Carter Bear all the best and hopefully, Gracie is taking care of his older brother.
Momiji
user 2489489
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 18
shock OMG!!!
I am sooo glad he is doing well now.
Thank you for the reminder how accident can happen any time...
Please send puppy kisses and hugs from Momiji!!!
A former member
Post #: 60
The boy is fine...perfectly healed up, physically and mentally too i think. I havn't let him off leash but he doesn't seem nervous about any dogs. YEAH! We are off to buy treats for the babies cuz it's GG's (Gracie Girl's) b'day today...the BIG 2! lol

Thanks for everyone's concern , I'm sure Carter got better faster because of it!

Diane, Dave, Carter & Gracie
~*~FurAngelS~*~
user 4153839
Paso Robles, CA
Post #: 66
Oh glad to hear this, Happy D-day to GGbiggrin