The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › yorkie (3) nanny/roommate wanted in ssf by sfo

yorkie (3) nanny/roommate wanted in ssf by sfo. $450 includes utils but no more pets allowed:)

rachel
mzfiori
South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 12

this is my CL add. please pass it to any yorkie lovers you know:) looking for ideally a female 20-30 somethings. thanks!!

Dog helper/roommate wanted 5/17 $450 incl. all utils! what a deal!:)

ROOM AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING NOW!:) (EVEN TODAY!) $450 HOLDS IT FOR YOU TIL 5/17. (FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR THINGS BEFORE THAT, WE HAVE GARAGE SPACE YOU CAN USE FOR STORAGE UNTIL YOU MOVE IN...

stay at home geeky types/telecommuter/student types loved in this house:) i am typically gone m-th 630am-4pm and fri i am home at 130. i am a home body after that typically with a bf who lives far away and comes on the weekends mostly. sometimes i pop in in the middle of the day.

i have three adorable little yorkies (2 boys who are 5 and one girl who is 2) and one other female roommate (student/bartender and hardly ever home weekends or nights). the deal is the room is $450 and includes ALL utilities, including wireless internet. dogs ideally should be walked everyday (like 30-40 mins or so) and job to be shared with the other girl. when i travel for work or just for me, i'll need you to be on top of dog duty. we have a big yard. south sf is lovely, quiet, plenty of parking...the problem is that it's 2 miles from BART, so if you are without a car, you'll want a bike for sure. i have one i can provide that survived burningman.

im chill....and realize you are human and have a life...my main concern is the pups and that they can get out throughout the day...like a child, they say it takes a village. i know i'm nuts, but this is what happens when you turn 30 and dont have kids. lol

this older house has been decked out shabby chic style/italian vintage things (not grandma looking though:)....we have washer/dryer & dishwasher too. the big yard comes with a gardener to keep it nice...and has a huge avocado tree, as well as pear, lemon and lime trees. wild fennel has even started growing in the yard! yumm:) we have ample storage space as well.

from the house, i personally commute to palo alto in 30-40 mins daily.....and i can get into the city in under 15 mins. i go to the city for pizza or coffee all the time without thinking twice about it. i think it's a great location. it's a quiet neighborhood full of families. i've been here two years without a complaint.

guests are of course welcome as i am hosting travelers now and again. no more pets please no hard drugs or addictions:) $450 deposit can be made in payments if needed.

please contact me asap as old roomie leaves 5/1 and i'd love to replace her asap!

i am swf, 34. not nuts, a plus in this city:) i buy expensive toilet paper and make cookies:) pick me! pick me!:)

IN YOUR REPLY PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOU, YOUR LIFESTYLE/FRIENDS, etc. so i can see if you are a good match. please reply only on behalf of yourself. please no hard drugs or addictions to anything. no depression or anxiety:) we are a happy house and prefer to keep it as such:)

no contract, month to month is fine. however the landlord might request in time that if you stay awhile that you're on the lease (which i can make up a legal document to sign you out of committing to, no problem) i firmly believe that people should be free to move if they want, when they want. i just ask for as much notice as possible:)

thanks for reading! have a pretty weekend!
rachel
mzfiori
South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 16
bigger room now available for $550. small bay view from big window, ample closet. wood floor. avail 6/1 please let pass this on as my yorkies need care!! thanks!!