The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for adult Female for a Companion for my 4 yrs old Male Yorkie

Looking for adult Female for a Companion for my 4 yrs old Male Yorkie

2WILDNCRZYORKIES
user 2271925
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 4
We recently lost our female yorkie unexpectedly and we are looking for a playmate for our 7 lb, 4 yr old, fixed male. We would like a female 6 month-5 yrs around the same size. AKC is not important just looking for a pet spayed or not spayed. If anyone knows of a little girl looking for a loving home and ready to be spoiled rotten in Sacramento please let me know.

Thank you

Robin -
A former member
Post #: 2
Robin,

I am so sorry for your loss and my heart and thoughts go out to you at this sad time.
Dee Ashley of www.houseofwags.com has a 14 wk old show quality female (Biewer)available. I am not sure if she has any pet quality pups at this time. I have just adopted a little gal from her who is due to come home mid June. I cant wait to come to a Meet Up for the first time and to introduce her to you all, as soon as she is old enough.
Good Luck Robin
Suzie :-)
2WILDNCRZYORKIES
user 2271925
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Suzie,

Thank you for your note, I will follow up with the breeder.

Have a great day!!
Russ F.
user 9741337
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
We recently lost our female yorkie unexpectedly and we are looking for a playmate for our 7 lb, 4 yr old, fixed male. We would like a female 6 month-5 yrs around the same size. AKC is not important just looking for a pet spayed or not spayed. If anyone knows of a little girl looking for a loving home and ready to be spoiled rotten in Sacramento please let me know.

Thank you

Robin -

Hey Robin,

We are Belle and Bliss in Sausalito and are Meetup members. Check out the message board, and our friend, Diamond might be the right little girl for you if we can get all our friends to get her out of the fix she is in!

Belle and Bliss