align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Betsy needs a sitter September 2-7

Betsy needs a sitter September 2-7

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi - I will be away from September 2-7 and my sweet 8.5 lb girl needs a safe cuddly place to stay. I don't have the budget for kenneling her, and I would prefer that she stay in a home.

She is very well behaved and fully house-trained. She only barks when guests come over or other dogs try to harass her. She loves walks, chasing squirrels, tummy rubs, and being brushed. She pretty much ignores other dogs after the first sniff - she did this at the Meetup this month, which was our first.

Would anyone be willing to take her in? I'd be willing to pet-sit for you when you go away.

Thanks,
LeeAnn