addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier & Dog Friends Meetup Group Message Board › I just got the scare of my life!

I just got the scare of my life!

~*~FurAngelS~*~
user 4153839
Paso Robles, CA
Post #: 83
OMG, you guys still freaking out about it, we took the girls out in the back yard, to play I always in the look out for anything we watch them close the 3 dogs of one of my neighboor start barking she has two small dogs and a large lab, so I ck my fence if everything is ok, our house is on a hill top they are down they don't come up close to the fence, (good thing) then I seat on the pation long chair to drink a coke and a snack watching hubby play with the girls, for the first time since I move here, I'm relaxing in the back yard with out worries about my girls to much, when suddenly hubby said to me on a panic moede, GET THE GIRLS IN, get the girl in, I'm like what is going on? he said get them it, and he try to grab Phoebe, so I told the girls lets go in they came running inside except Phoebe she was kind a far ( I don't think she hear me) hubby try to grab her and he is looking on top of our house and I call Phoebe Lauder she run inside, hubby said is a HUGE hawk, I stay in the kitchen freaking out , I ask him how close he was, hubby said to close for my comfort, I just save you from a heart attack he said, hubby is not kind of person that freak out or panic easy, he is very strong man, but I could see the worry on his face, sorry to long, PLEASE everyone be careful with your furbabies.crying
Rodi (In memory of...
lucywu
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 81
OMG Greta!! I am so glad the girls are okay!!! Our fur babies are so small and they can always be eaten or taken by another animal. Hugs to you, your fur babies and your hubby. Thank goodness nothing happened!!!
~*~FurAngelS~*~
user 4153839
Paso Robles, CA
Post #: 84
Thank you, Lucy I just wanted to posted so people have careful, have fun tomorrow at the meetup, take carlove struck