align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Solano County SPCA needs help

Solano County SPCA needs help

danielle P.
user 10497468
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Solano County SPCA needs help

I have put the link above but the Solano County SPCA rescued 75 Yorkies and Maltese puppies from a puppy mill in Dixon. This just sickens me!

They are very short on funds to care for these precious babies. Thought I would share and rally some support. I can't imagine my little Bella ever being treated this way.

Best,
Danielle
Krystal & B.
user 10750884
Pittsburg, CA
Post #: 1
I got my little baby from "those people" back in october... she's still sick... :(

P.S. Danielle... my baby's name is Bella too :)
Krystal & B.
user 10750884
Pittsburg, CA
Post #: 2
and it wasn't a puppy mill... they were buying their dogs from puppy mills in other states to sell in a pet store they recently opened... here is a link to the actual case they have against them...
http://www.pet-abuse....­
Cynthia
user 11203823
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
My friend and I bought Morkie puppies (half Malthese, half Yorkie) from this couple in August and luckily, they are healthy. I did a paypal donation to the SPCA about two weeks ago when I heard about the case. They took in 100 dogs in one day and had to isolate them immediately to check for diseases.
Krystal & B.
user 10750884
Pittsburg, CA
Post #: 3
I'm having a hard time getting in contact with anyone to get my puppies AKC papers... does anyone know what I can do or should do?
Cynthia
user 11203823
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
I don't know about papers because my puppy is a mix, not purebreed. What is Bella still sick from? My puppy had giardia and kennel cough the first week.