addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier & Dog Friends Meetup Group Message Board › doggie sitting trade? or inexpensive boarding?

doggie sitting trade? or inexpensive boarding?

B&B
bunjeeventure
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 11
Kinda last minute, but we'll be out of town from July 1 through July 6 and unfortunately we can't take our furbabies with us. With summer here and vacations planned, I'm hoping to find one or a couple people I can perhaps trade future dog sitting duties with. My boys can be doggie sat together or separately. Bunjee's fairly independent and indoor pad trained. Bubba's a little more affectionate and will want to sleep in bed with you. Bubba is outdoor trained and will wear a diaper indoors to avoid accidents.

Lemme know if anyone is interested and can help out ! Thanks!
Cheryl
user 10697727
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
hi--Cheryl here--I live in SOMA and open to a trade or inexpensive boarding--your pick. I plan to be in town July 1 - 6 and Max & Mini would be happy for company. We live in SOMA in a 3-bedroom Victorian--we take 4 walks a day and have potty pads for the occasional "whoops." Please feel free to give me a call: 415/ 533-9990. Cheryl Edison

Kinda last minute, but we'll be out of town from July 1 through July 6 and unfortunately we can't take our furbabies with us. With summer here and vacations planned, I'm hoping to find one or a couple people I can perhaps trade future dog sitting duties with. My boys can be doggie sat together or separately. Bunjee's fairly independent and indoor pad trained. Bubba's a little more affectionate and will want to sleep in bed with you. Bubba is outdoor trained and will wear a diaper indoors to avoid accidents.

Lemme know if anyone is interested and can help out ! Thanks!