addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Toby of Gizmo & Toby

Toby of Gizmo & Toby

Gizmo & C.
user 3342343
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Yorkie friends, it is with heavy hearts that Gizmo and I tell you that we lost Toby last weekend. He and Gizmo were being taken down a very slippery stair case in the rain to go wee and our human friend lost his footing. Toby slid off the steps to the concrete below and was killed. We desperately miss his big, confused eyes, his always hanging out tongue, and his adorable little bat ears. He was the goofiest, cutest little doggie that I've every laid eyes on. We love him so and will miss him forever. Donna and Gizmo
~*~FurAngelS~*~
user 4153839
Paso Robles, CA
Post #: 87
Gosh Donna, just wanted to tell you so very sorry about Toby, hugs to you and Gizmocrying
faith
greenmnsgo
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 30
Oh I am so sorry Donna he will be missed please let me know if you need anything.
A former member
Post #: 14
I am so very sorry to hear that you have lost your Toby. My heart goes out to you. I know what you're feeling and in time your heart will heal. Yes, you will miss toby forever as he was so special to you. He was fortunate to have you as his guardian. Take care, Angie
Poki
lucywu
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 86
We will miss Toby very much Donna. We know how much he meant to you and you gave him a wonderful life. Know that Toby is in doggie heaven smiling at you. Let's celebrate his life on Sunday. I heart U.
Mandy S.
user 7306265
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 7
Donna, so sorry for your loss :( I'm sure Toby is running around in doggy heaven where it doesn't rain and he gets to spend as much time outside at the park as his little heart desires :)