|Sent on:||Sunday, May 16, 2010 6:26 PM|
1. I am helping a friend to look for a freelance programmer for a small web application.
If there's anyone (or small company) interested and with some time in hand, please contact me to work out the details.
The existing app server is a web application server (tomcat) with built in database.
There is some documentation which describes the interfaces.
Basically, the requirement is to:
- develop web forms to capture query parameters
- make query to the application server (via URL query strings)
- retrieve results
- parse and re-present results in a web page
Since this being slugnet, preference is of course for open source web development platforms...php or Ruby on rails, java is also acceptable.
2. Separately, I am also looking for an experienced C/C++ programmer with games/graphics (openGL)/multimedia programming experience. Knowledge of linux and open sources will be great plus.
Hope to hear from interested parties out there.