The Singapore Linux Meetup Group Message Board › QA Technical Lead
|A former member||
Our client is a leader in the enterprise software space. They are the leading providers of technology used to develop, deploy and integrate software applications. You will be proud to say that you work for them.
They have offices in most major cities of the world and their business is expanding!
Name of positions: 1
Travel: 0 %
Compensation: SGD 50 - 65 K Annual total package (This includes base + bonus)
The QA Technical Lead will be part of the Quality Assurance team to work closely with the Product Development teams. This person will be responsible in leading the team developers in delivering test suites for J2EE based Application Server so he will understand the Product requirements from Standards such as J2EE and OMG specifications. This person will be able to independently design and develop test suites that are adaptable to changes and are re-usable.
There will also be the development and execution of automated test cases and regressions including white box, API and stress testing in Java and C++. In addition, the successful candidate will be designing and executing (J2EE/EJB) server performance, load and stress and reliability tests, along with the identification and tracking of defects. He will also be involved in the review of Product’s documentation.
Prerequisites (No Exceptions)
• At least 4 years of strong J2EE development experience
• UNIX and Linux development and testing experience
• Ability to write test scripts
• You must already be based in Singapore. No relocations will be considered
Nice to have:
• Candidates currently in application development and willing to take up challenging test development roles in QA in the domain of CORBA, J2EE and .Net are strongly preferred
• Experience in quality assurance methodologies, white/black box testing, system/integration testing
• Experience in J2EE/EJB-based middleware products eg. WebLogic, WebSphere development/testing
• Knowledge in profiling tools such as Purify, JProbe, OptimizeIt
• Experience with Segue or Mercruty Interactive
• Experience in application level debugging using IDEs such as MSVC and JBuilder
• Experience with Automation and VMWare, and building of performance benchmarks
• Experience in testing framework such as SilkPerformer, SilkTest & JUnit
• Familiar with Software Development Cycle
• There will be a SGD $500 finder's fee if you recommend a person that we do not know of who is placed for this role.
Interested applicants please forward your resumes to email@example.com