addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Singapore Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Ho Ho Ho - SLMG's Christmas BBQ this Saturday

Ho Ho Ho - SLMG's Christmas BBQ this Saturday

Tom G.
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Hi All,

As our last Christmas BBQ was so successful, we decided to make this an annual event. So you are all invited to attend this gathering at the chilled out Prince of Wales (POW) pub, this Saturday Dec 9, 2006 at 3 pm till close. Sorry for the last minute scheduling and I hope most of you can make it.

So come on down!!! We will be having a BBQ with plenty of food, beer, wine, conversations and overall great company. If you are into live music then you are in for a treat as the POW is one of the best venues for original Singapore Music with Latitude One playing around 10 pm.

Please RSVP so I know how much food to get. Note if you have an special dietary requirements, please let me know in the RSVP and I will do my best to accomodate.

Other from that there will be a contribution to cover the cost of the food. I will calculate the cost of the food based on how much we purchase and will keep it under $10. If you genuinely can't afford that, still come down anyway and we will fix you up.

All are welcome. For directions, please see the link below.­

If you want to help please let me know.

Tom, Darrel and Lionel

When: Saturday, December 9, 2006 at 3:00 PM

Where: Prince Of Wales Pub
101 Dunlop Street Little India
65 62990130

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer' feature on the website: http://linux.meetup.c...­
Darrel C.
Singapore, SG
Post #: 33

It was a great party last Sat - Tom, well done!

The company was great, the beer was good and the lamp was heaven.
Unfortunately, i couldn't stay whole time as I had to attend a conference in town...sob sob.

For those who can't make it this time - be sure to join us next time.

Or if you would like to throw your own party - we will be happy to come and attend.