add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Singapore Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Pick a Theme for the site

Pick a Theme for the site

C David R.
Charlottesville, VA
Post #: 3
Hello All,

I have uploaded screen shots of a revised theme for the site to the SLMG files section. Note that I have moved the main sponsors to a horizontal zone beneath the banner and primary links. This frees up the right column for a new block listing our supporters and participants.

Please write a comment to the message board indicating which you prefer.

* SFDS_Gray uses a slice from Conan's poster as the logo. The advantage is that this logo is coherent with our poster, which unifies our advertising. The disadvantage is that I was forced to choose a narrow slice of the poster, losing the dynamic color range of the full poster. However, the full poster is much too large to use in its entirety in the available space.
* SFDS_Red uses a banner created for us by Gillian Ng of NTUOSS. The advantage is that it is more colorful, and the simpler, non-photographic stylesuits nicely the restricted space available. The diadvantage is that it is not synced with the poster-based advertising.