align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Singapore Linux Meetup Group Message Board › interesting holiday meetup: making use of holidays to UP income

interesting holiday meetup: making use of holidays to UP income

Ricky V.
user 8487571
Singapore, SG
Post #: 5
Dear friends,

This is my first time here, and I'm enthused by the amount of events and outings being held here! I didn't know that there already existed a community such as this.

I just came across this conference- How you can leverage the holidays to make big bucks

it sounds interesting, and i'm looking for friends from this community to go with me. i figure that it's cheap and worth a shot. plus we save if we go in a group.

Anyone interested?

------

How you can leverage the holidays to make big bucks.

It's the festive season again. Everybody's winding down for the year. For some, it's a welcome break from having to think about the uncertainty of how the global financial crisis might impact them—whatever that might be. Yet, it's predictable that people are going to talk about the gloomy state of things when they meet up this holiday season. But rather than just joining in all the talk about the way the economy's going, why not have a different conversation this holiday season and make an impression for yourself—because YOU can be remembered for being the source of light and empowerment that refuses to participate in a conversation that things are only going to get worse.

Find out how you can use the holiday season as an excuse to build your business.

In this insightful 3-hour workshop, learn from top networking and branding experts, Eric and Julia, about making your holidays count.

· Learn how to raise your social capital through parties and networking events

· Gain insights into what to say after hello that will make you very likable and memorable

· Find out what's that ONE QUALITY you need to have in order to get anything you want from anybody

· Discover the insider strategies to attracting opportunities, job openings and promotions

· Resolve the 'I have too many contacts to follow up on" problem once and for all with simple, no-brainer strategies

· Learn how to build popularity, trust and connection through personal branding

· Get ideas on gifts that will promote your business and reinforce your branding

· Know how you can make a positive and memorable impression with your bosses during informal events

Date: Saturday 20 December 2008

Time: 2pm - 5pm

Venue: Singapore Management University

Fee: $30 (exCONFERENCE ticket holders pay only $10)

For more information about the exCONFERENCE and pre-conference workshop:

www.exconference.com