addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Singapore Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Linux Singapore

Linux Singapore

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi guys. I am a Linux supporter. i have my own version of Linux to share . And i am looking for you guys that are interested in LInux to share our knowledge and information. How to get contact beside using this message board. Main intention is to overcome the limitation of Linux.
A former member
Post #: 1
cool.

i am new in here.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'm still try to lean how to install and use Linux (Fedora Core 2). I think is fun to know and use "Graphic Linux" first, than goto 'Text Linux"! Because need to understand the "Command Line". By now I have not use Linux to go on Net. I like to step by step lean it. I believe Linux can do like other OS. A few problems need to understand how or solve.
smile