The Singapore Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Linux Meetup on Nov 2

Linux Meetup on Nov 2

A former member
This meet up will have a free and easy agenda mainly focusing on different distros. Do bring copies of your distro to share.

If anyone feels that we should have something else, mail me =P
A former member
Post #: 1
Shall we not to start the distro war?
It's very subjective when come to discuss about distro. And there are some many distro out there.
Should we discuss on new or "hot" applications? or perhaps other non-technical related topics?
Just to share with you, I always keep update from LinuxToday.com (it has the RSS feed also).

Regards,
Linus
A former member
Post #: 10
Last time we hacked/toyed with BlueTooth devices on Linux. I even managed to find a place that sells a BT mouse for under SG$100. Apparently the Sony-Ericson T630's joy stick can be configured to act as a wireless mouse/HID for linux.
A former member
Post #: 2
Shall we not to start the distro war?
It's very subjective when come to discuss about distro. And there are some many distro out there.
Should we discuss on new or "hot" applications? or perhaps other non-technical related topics?
Just to share with you, I always keep update from LinuxToday.com (it has the RSS feed also).

Regards,
Linus

Well, it's called sharing. And we wont have distro wars.