addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Scarborough Gamers Message Board › Wed/Sun Game Nights extended!

Wed/Sun Game Nights extended!

Tom M.
user 13004837
Group Organizer
Scarborough, ME
Looks like the Wed/Sun thing has been working for enough people to keep the ball rolling, so I have extended them indefinitely - no end date, but we may occasionally bump them to a different day of the week to accommodate people who can't normally make it.  In addition, Sunday nights will start to rotate between Scarborough and South Portland - check the schedule for updates (this may eventually apply to Wednesdays also).
A former member
Post #: 1
Where in S. Portland?
user 10634705
Scarborough, ME
Post #: 3
Sounds good. I probably will have to step out of the Event Host role for Sundays, once my schedule changes for the fall (alas, soon). Wednesdays should still be okay for me, most weeks.