addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Scarborough Gamers Message Board › Snow Con Jan 2013

Snow Con Jan 2013

Rbl/Henry B.
rblyell84
Orrs Island, ME
Post #: 597
Hey ya'll this is the Con I was talking about happening in January. The registration for it if a little rough but it's easier than it seems, plus you have to remember this is a local homegrown Con so if anything showing a bit of support/love is always appreciated. I'll be going and I'd also be willing to spend the night at the hotel if we got a few people to go in on it. Prolly save money on gas or be about the same maybe.

http://snowconmaine.c...­
Tom M.
user 13004837
Group Organizer
Scarborough, ME
Post #: 8
The website is indeed a bit rough, here's a few more specifics for those who may be interested:

When: Fri-Sun Jan 18-20th (Sat/Sun appear to be the main days, Fri looks like a meet&greet and pub party)
Where: In Orono at the Black Bear Inn and conference center.
How much: Current price: $30. Price after Nov 24th: $40. Price at the door on Jan 19th: $45.
Rbl/Henry B.
rblyell84
Orrs Island, ME
Post #: 598
Thanks Tom. Yah It's not easy, heh. If anyone is interested in running a game that weekend send me a message and I'l reply with the steps for signing up.
Pauline
user 10527255
Scarborough, ME
Post #: 3
I decided to register to go...but I couldn't figure out how to create an account. *five minutes later*...oh wait...I think I maybe figured it out LOL....registered and payed...now I just need to request the days off at work LOL...and since it is a 2 1/2 hour drive each way I'm definitely going to try and get a room...if anyone wants to car pool/room share that would be great!
Rbl/Henry B.
rblyell84
Orrs Island, ME
Post #: 600
I decided to register to go...but I couldn't figure out how to create an account. *five minutes later*...oh wait...I think I maybe figured it out LOL....registered and payed...now I just need to request the days off at work LOL...and since it is a 2 1/2 hour drive each way I'm definitely going to try and get a room...if anyone wants to car pool/room share that would be great!
Uhh, me! LoL. We'll discuss tomorrow! See you there lady!
Matthew
user 53423242
Manchester, NH
Post #: 1
I will be attending! Bringing bags of board games with me, and setting up games on the fly, instead of pre-registering for events.
Sarah B.
user 39126142
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 1
I'm interested in going either for day trip Saturday and/or Sunday OR overnight Saturday/return Sunday... Not registered yet. I'm willing to drive/carpool from Brunswick area if folks are interested.

Sarah
Sarah B.
user 39126142
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 2
I'm driving up from Brunswick Saturday morning (7:30 ish) and staying for the day. Will return to Brunswick Saturday night after games end. Have space for two additional passengers if anyone is interested in carpooling. AND I have plenty of cargo space for games and con gear :-)
Matthew
user 53423242
Manchester, NH
Post #: 2
Heading up for SnowCon 2014 in a few days. I volunteered to run a few events, including VivaJava and some gothic horror games on Saturday evening :)