align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Scarborough Gamers Message Board › Another win at Jimmy the Greek's

Another win at Jimmy the Greek's

Leslee T.
user 75081712
Portland, ME
Post #: 1
whoo-Hoo____we were only a team of 2 at Jimmy's tonight, myself and Nancy (friend of Suzanne's), but we managed to uphold the glory of Scarborough Gamers by coming in #2 for the second week in a row.
A former member
Post #: 6
Well folks, please keep up with messages. There could have been 4 Tuesday nite at Jimmy's but I gave advanced notice that if no one had signed up by a particular time on Tuesday, it would be cancelled. No one signed up. Congratulations to Leslee and Nancy. That's quite an accomplishment for just 2 people. If I had known people were going, I could have joined you, albeit late.